San Fran Nan — AKA House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — shows she doesn’t want to be hugged in public. That is not by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.
There may be more to the Obama Death-Stare. According to one psychologist pathological narcissists display the following traits:
- Sublimates aggression and holds grudges.
- Behaves as an eternal adolescent (e.g., his choice of language, youthful image he projects, demands indulgence and feels entitled to special treatment, even though his objective accomplishments do not justify it).
- Displays false modesty and unctuous “folksiness” but unable to sustain these behaviors (the persona, or mask) for long. It slips and the true Obama is revealed: haughty, aloof, distant, and disdainful of simple folk and their lives.
- Has a messianic-cosmic vision of himself and his life and his “mission”. Consequently, sets unrealistic goals within unrealistic timeframes.
- Talks about himself in the 3rd person singular or uses the regal “we” and craves to be the exclusive center of attention, even adulation
Obama used the pronoun “I” 56 times in his 45-minute speech.
Here are the Top 10 Signs you are finally on Obama-Care:
(10) Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
(9) Directions to your doctor’s office include “Take a left when you enter the trailer park.”
(8) The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
(7) The only proctologist in the plan is “Gus” from Roto-Rooter.
(6) The only item listed under Preventative Care Coverage is “an apple a day.”
(5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
(4) The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges,” is not a typographical error.
(3) The only expense covered 100% is…. “Embalming.”
(2) Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M’s on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU’VE JOINED OBAMA’S HEALTH CARE PLAN:
(1) You ask for Viagra, and they give you a Popsicle stick and duct tape
This parody is tongue-in-cheek and comes from an email sent by and old friend.
I have found the best YouTube video yet that shows the Wednesday, May 14, meltdown by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
I watched her news conference live, however when the sound bytes went up from the Associated Press, CNN, ABC, and even Fox News Channel, Pelosi’s meltdown was sanitized.
What I saw was her stammering and stuttering. Her arms were waving wildly. She even contradicted herself. aT one point she started to leave. At another point, she started inching toward the exit. It was so funny!
So this video shows her contradictions and her wild emotional answers. It does not show Pelosi inching toward the door. Most of her stammering and stuttering has been removed. But this is the best video!
U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nanci Pelosi (D-Calif.) today melted down during her weekly live news conference.
The stammering and stuttering speaker attempted to explain her assertion that she was never told about water boarding during the Bush administration. Subsequent documents have shown that Pelosi was at the briefings when Congress was informed.
In addition, Pelosi asserted that the CIA deliberately lied to Congress and called for a Truth Commission.
How soon will this press conference be on YouTube? Stay tuned!
Today, in a OP-ED article in the Wall Street Journal, Bush advisor Karl Rove, called Pelosi a liar.
This blogger is waiting for the Pelosi news conference to make YouTube, and for O’Reilly’s body language expert to dissect Pelosi’s meltdown.
Meanwhile, the CIA is expected to push back via news leaks. Fox News Channel analyst/reporter Catherine Herridge said that CIA insiders began calling news reporters saying that they are standing by their statements. Herridge said she would expect that the CIA to begin leaking information to news agencies.
House Minority Leader John Boehner (R) said bring it a “truth commission”. He spoke in a news conference following Pelosi’s meltdown He cast doubt on Pelosi’s assertion that the CIA lied to Congress.
Pelosi and the Democrat leadership were well aware about the nature of these briefing, Boehner said.