By The InkDemon©
The Guardian, the ultra-left wing communist newspaper in London and the mouth piece for the Labor Party and Edward Snowden, has blasted Texas Gov. Rick Perry. Read it here Their headline screams that Perry attacked Texas Sen. Wendy Davis’ pregnancy.
Davis, if you are Rip Van Winkle and haven’t heard, led a 13-hour filibuster and successfully killed pro-life legislation in the past special session of the Texas Legislature. Don’t worry! Gov. Perry immediately called another special session to consider just one thing: Senate Bill 5 which some say will close most abortion mills in Texas. There is little chance that anyone could filibuster the bill when the special session opens on Monday, July 1.
Perry made the statement to a pro-life group in Dallas. Here it is:
“No life is trivial in God’s eyes. The fact is — who are we to say that children born into the worst of circumstances can’t live successful lives?” Perry asked at the National Right to Life convention in Dallas.
“In fact, even the woman who filibustered the Senate the other day was born into difficult circumstances,” he continued. “She was the daughter of as single woman; she was a teenage mother herself. She managed to eventually graduate from Harvard Law School and serve in the Texas senate. It is just unfortunate that she hasn’t learned from her own example that every life must be given a chance to realize its full potential and that every life matters.”
Everything that that media darling Wendy Davis has said has been canonized and everything anyone says against her is attacked and drowned out. It’s just as the Inkdemon predicted. The media and the abortion issue has made a star out of “St. Wendy”. Right now, she is Joan of Arc, the Mother Mary, and Madam Mao all rolled up into one.
But have you really looked at this hag? She has big warts all over her face. She could be the before of any before-and-after plastic surgery commercial! (EYES ROLL) The Inkdemon is not suggesting she have surgery. In fact, the Inkdemon wants Davis to remain looking like the hag that she is.
The Inkdemon also has criticism for the tea party in Texas over this issue. The states roads are falling apart. High-speed commuter rail is needed desperately. Above all, Texas is running out of water. The tea party’s agenda has so sapped world-wide attention that none of these vital issues were seriously addressed. Don’t worry, when the state runs out of water, everyone will wake up. … or will they?
Obama spent a TRILLION DOLLARS and has produced no net jobs gained.
When Neil Cavuto on the Fox News Channel put that question to Obama’s chief economist his answer was to obfuscate and to change the subject. Then when Cavuto pressed on the subject, he reverted to swearing.
This is the Obama economy:
- On Friday the Dow ended the week down 400 points!
- June unemployment was up by 125,000. LINK
- 500,000 jobless workers stopped receiving unemployment payments. They ran out of benefits.
- The unemployment rate rose to 9.5% only because of the 500,000 workers lost their benefits.
- The state of Illinois stopped paying it’s bills. LINK
- 7.9 million jobs have been lost. It’s likely many will never come back. LINK
Great video. Please watch it to the end.
Two Democrats are stuck on an escalator …
What would Ronald Reagan or any conservative do? He would simply walk off.
AIN’T GONNA TREAT YOUR HEART NO LONGER
Long ago you were productive
And you held a steady job
Now you’ve gotten old and feeble
And you’re looking like a slob
Once you paid us lots of taxes
And were very cheap to treat
Now the bills are piling up
And there’s a budget we must meet
Ain’t gonna treat your heart no longer
Ain’t gonna treat your back no more
Costs too much to buy you braces
Costs too much for Lipitor
Costs too much for your depression
And we’re tired of your complaints
Ain’t gonna treat your heart no longer
Better get ready to meet the saints
Now your joints are getting creaky
And your liver’s getting old
Your carotids are stenosing
And your thyroid needs controlled
It’s too bad that you have cancer
And you suffer chronic pain
But we can’t afford to treat you
So you’re circling the drain
While the citizens were sleeping
Congress came and took control
Now your healthcare’s being run by
Bureaucrats without a soul
We won’t pay for your dialysis
Won’t pay to fix your eyes
But because we’re kind and caring
We will pay to euthanize
Also see Tea Party Express video here:
Now what everyone thought has been confirmed: the pathological narcissist and U.S. president, Obama, and his gun moll, Hillary Clinton, knew about the Lockerbie bomber’s release.
They knew it before he was release and they did nothing! …and they did it for OIL! …British Petroleum (BP) oil.
‘The US was kept fully in touch about everything that was going on with regard to Britain’s discussions with Libya in recent years and about Megrahi,’ said the Whitehall aide.
‘We would never do anything about Lockerbie without discussing it with the US. It is disingenuous of them to act as though Megrahi’s return was out of the blue.
‘They knew about our prisoner transfer agreement with Libya and they knew that the Scots were considering Megrahi’s case.’
DETAILED ANALYSIS: HOUSE DEMOCRATS’ GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER CREATES 53 NEW GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS, OFFICES & BUREAUCRACIES
Democrats continue to claim that their health care legislation will not increase the federal deficit, even though the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office has revealed the truth: the bill actually increases the deficit by $239 billion. One of the reasons it’s so expensive is the plethora of new federal government programs it would create. House Republican Leader John Boehner offered the following comment:
“The American people’s number one concern about health care is controlling cost, so it is baffling that Democrats have put together a $1.5 trillion bill that actually increases the deficit in order to create 53 new government programs. We need to throw away this 1,000-page monstrosity and start over, this time focusing on real, bipartisan reforms that lower costs and expand coverage.”
The House Democrats’ bill creates a massive new federal bureaucracy littered with new federal agencies, new programs, and new bureaucrats. Here they are, as identified by the House Republican Conference, chaired by Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN):
- Health Benefits Advisory Committee (Section 123, p. 30)
- Health Choices Administration (Section 141, p. 41)
- Qualified Health Benefits Plan Ombudsman (Section 144, p. 47)
- Program of administrative simplification (Section 163, p. 57)
- Retiree Reserve Trust Fund (Section 164(d), p. 70)
- Health Insurance Exchange (Section 201, p. 72)
- Mechanism for insurance risk pooling to be established by Health Choices Administration Commissioner (Section 206(b), p. 106)
- Special Inspector General for the Health Insurance Exchange (Section 206(c), p. 107)
- Health Insurance Exchange Trust Fund (Section 207, p. 109)
- State-based Health Insurance Exchanges (Section 208, p. 111)
- “Public Health Insurance Option” (Section 221, p. 116)
- Ombudsman for “Public Health Insurance Option” (Section 221(d), p. 117)
- Account for receipts and disbursements for “Public Health Insurance Option” (Section 222(b), p. 119)
- Telehealth Advisory Committee (Section 1191, p. 380)
- Demonstration program providing reimbursement for “culturally and linguistically appropriate services” (Section 1222, p. 405)
- Demonstration program for shared decision making using patient decision aids (Section 1236, p. 438)
- Accountable Care Organization pilot program (Section 1301, p. 443)
- Independent patient-centered medical home pilot program under Medicare (Section 1302, p. 462)
- Community-based medical home pilot program under Medicare (Section 1302(d), p. 468)
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Research (Section 1401(a), p. 502)
- Comparative Effectiveness Research Commission (Section 1401(a), p. 505)
- Patient ombudsman for comparative effectiveness research (Section 1401(a), p. 519)
- Quality assurance and performance improvement program for skilled nursing facilities (Section 1412(b)(1), p. 546)
- Quality assurance and performance improvement program for nursing facilities (Section 1412 (b)(2), p. 548)
- Special focus facility program for skilled nursing facilities (Section 1413(a)(3), p. 559)
- Special focus facility program for nursing facilities (Section 1413(b)(3), p. 565)
- National independent monitor pilot program for skilled nursing facilities and nursing facilities (Section 1422, p. 607)
- Demonstration program for approved teaching health centers with respect to Medicare GME (Section 1502(d), p. 674)
- Pilot program to develop anti-fraud compliance systems for Medicare providers (Section 1635, p. 716)
- Medical home pilot program under Medicaid (Section 1722, p. 780)
- Comparative Effectiveness Research Trust Fund (Section 1802, p. 824)
- “Identifiable office or program” within CMS to “provide for improved coordination between Medicare and Medicaid in the case of dual eligibles” (Section 1905, p. 852)
- Public Health Investment Fund (Section 2002, p. 859)
- Scholarships for service in health professional needs areas (Section 2211, p. 870)
- Loan repayment program for service in health professional needs areas (Section 2211, p. 873)
- Program for training medical residents in community-based settings (Section 2214, p. 882)
- Grant program for training in dentistry programs (Section 2215, p. 887)
- Public Health Workforce Corps (Section 2231, p. 898)
- Public health workforce scholarship program (Section 2231, p. 900)
- Public health workforce loan forgiveness program (Section 2231, p. 904)
- Grant program for innovations in interdisciplinary care (Section 2252, p. 917)
- Advisory Committee on Health Workforce Evaluation and Assessment (Section 2261, p. 920)
- Prevention and Wellness Trust (Section 2301, p. 932)
- Clinical Prevention Stakeholders Board (Section 2301, p. 941)
- Community Prevention Stakeholders Board (Section 2301, p. 947)
- Grant program for community prevention and wellness research (Section 2301, p. 950)
- Grant program for community prevention and wellness services (Section 2301, p. 951)
- Grant program for public health infrastructure (Section 2301, p. 955)
- Center for Quality Improvement (Section 2401, p. 965)
- Assistant Secretary for Health Information (Section 2402, p. 972)
- Grant program to support the operation of school-based health clinics (Section 2511, p. 993)
- National Medical Device Registry (Section 2521, p. 1001)
- Grants for labor-management programs for nursing training (Section 2531, p. 1008)
REPUBLICAN LEADER PRESS OFFICE
REP. JOHN BOEHNER (R-OH)
H-204, THE CAPITOL
(202) 225-4000 | GOPLEADER.GOV