Editor’s note — I have checked the facts on every assertion in this blog. These facts are TRUE! The editor has inserted links to other websites verifying the facts as correct.
Really, forget Democrat or Republican for a minute and think about this. You Obama supporters, be honest now. Read the following and tell me how you would have reacted :
- If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?
- If George W. Bush had given [British Prime Minister] Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?
- If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?
- If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?
- If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to he nonexistent “Austrian language,” [instead of German] would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?
- If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?
- If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to “Cinco de Cuatro” in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fifth of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?
- If George W. Bush had misspelled the word advice would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potato as proof of what a dunce he is?
- If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he’s a hypocrite?
- If George W. Bush’s administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?
- If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a TelePrompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of he is inept he is not on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?
- If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?
- If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?
- If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?
- If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan’s holdings of GM stock by 90% and give the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?
- If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?
So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can’t think of anything? Don’t worry. He’s done all the above in just 5 months — so be patient — you’ve still got three years and seven months to come up with an answer. – author unknown
Why is there no outcry when Obama makes so many gaffes in five months? The American public, taxpayers, and voters are being propagandized by the left-wing media.
After that Obama feeling stops sending a “tingling feeling” up the leg of the media, who will pay for Obama’s naïveté? Who will pay for the expanding national debt? Who will fill the jobs driven to China and India by Obama’s energy policies? Who will protect Israel when the North Koreans and Iranians get the bomb?
Who is going to hold this president accountable in the media?